How to get a dental loan completely online in 2019?
For everyone who has ever used the services of a dentist, it is known that the cost of these services is very high. This is due to the fact that modern equipment and quality materials that are used today in dentistry have a high price. Along with this, the professional work of the dentist is highly appreciated.
What is a Dental Loan?
The service of a professional dentist is something that should not be saved in any case. But what if a person needs expensive dental services, but have no money for it? If the situation is urgent and there is no way to postpone a visit to the dentist, you should contact the bank to use a dental loan.
Dental loans have many benefits:
- help people in a short time to get funds for expensive treatment;
- allow the consumer to expand the range of services that can afford him not only to eliminate the problems of sick teeth but also to produce complete dental prophylaxis;
- discount with a one-time payment for the full range of services;
- providing dental loans no credit check of the consumer;
- the possibility of obtaining a loan immediately in dental centres without visiting banks or other credit companies;
- the possibility of dental loans for low-income, that allows almost everyone to take care of oral health.
But despite many positive aspects of dental credit cannot be mentioned the negative sides
- loans offered by dental centres are very expensive;
- to apply for a loan you need to collect all the necessary documents;
- it is impossible to immediately determine the amount of money that will be needed to pay for dental services, which in combination with the monthly amount of payment for the loan can lead to large waste on the part of the consumer.
Types of dental loans
One of the most popular goals of consumers who take personal loans is to pay for dental services. Registration of such a loan is a fairly simple process and allows the consumer to quickly get the necessary amount of money for a visit to the dentist and solve any problems with the teeth.
Sometimes banks enter into contracts with dental centres to provide credit to patients to pay for services they use in these centres. In such cases, the system of settlements between the bank and the dental centre is carried out without the participation of the client.
There are different types of dental loans that banks provide to patients of dental centres and clinics:
- dental loan for braces is a loan for dental work on the establishment of braces and all orthodontically services provided to the patient. Having issued such a loan, the patient can be sure that the necessary service for the installation of braces will be provided in full volume.
- the most expensive procedure in dentistry is considered implants – the need to introduce an implant into the oral cavity. The cost of such a procedure can be up to several thousand dollars. However, not many people have the opportunity to pay this amount to the dentist, the only way out of this situation is to take a dental loan for implants;
- the amount to be paid for dental prosthetic depends on the type of prosthesis. High-quality prostheses made in the laboratory by the individual order of the patient are very expensive. But this should not be the reason that a person will make a choice in favour of cheap, but poor-quality prostheses. It is better to issue a dental loan for dentures, it will save a person from the need for re-prosthetic after cheap low-quality prostheses fail and require replacement;
- a medical-dental loan involves the allocation of funds on credit for the payment of dental services for dental fillings, general oral prevention and dental care loans. These procedures are not expensive, but if the patient needs to cure numerous teeth, he will need a large amount of money for it;
- there are situations when the patient needs emergency dental care, such as a broken tooth or a sharp toothache, and dental financing is not provided. In such a situation, the person will come to the aid of emergency dental loan;
- loans for cosmetic dentistry, which is a set of measures to whiten the teeth, crown treatment, adjusting the shape of the teeth and giving the attractiveness of the patient’s smile as a whole. Such activities are quite expensive, which is why many patients of the dental centre who want to improve the appearance of their teeth, take loans for dental cosmetic procedures.
How to get a dental loan with a bad credit score?
If a person at least once delayed the payment of the credit contribution even for 1 day, it can spoil his credit score and can be an obstacle to take a new loan and even cause the bank to refuse him in it.
However, it is very good that dental loans are issued to consumers without checking their credit score. In this case, the lender is very loyal and sets a minimum number of requirements for the borrower:
- citizenship of the country in which the consumer is going to take a loan;
- reaching the person applying for a loan, the age of majority;
- the presence of a passport. Very often when a person takes a loan, the lender does not require to show the original passport, it will be enough just a scanned copy;
- availability of mobile or electronic communication. Sometimes the lender needs to contact the borrower, and in order to be able to do so, the bank’s customer must provide his/her mobile phone number and e-mail address.
What companies offer dental loans
A lot of lenders providing loans (not necessarily dental). On our site you can easily choose the best loan with the lowest interest fee for your situation. The benefits of a credit company include:
• during the first few months, consumers use loans without payment;
• ability to pay for services in parts;
• consulting and calculation of the cost of services;
• the opportunity to conclude a loan agreement directly in the dentist’s office;
• provision of a minimum package of documents;
• quick receipt of funds by the client.
After the dentist examines the patient, on the basis of which establishes the problem and the cost of services to address it, it is possible to sign a contract with the credit company and the client.
The client may be refused a loan for a number of reasons:
• difficulty in determining the timing of treatment;
• some types of dental services that do not provide loans;
• setting a high-interest rate on the loan.
After registration of the application, the specialists of the credit company begin to process it, this process takes a short time, after which the funds are transferred to the account of this dental clinic, and the client can fully use the services of a dentist.